The *eighth* annual boudoir marathon! The last several years’ shoots were amazing, and I can’t wait to meet lots of new and awesome women! What is boudoir, you may ask? Yup, it’s those sexy lingerie and nude photos you’ve seen… and it’s your turn to have them done professionally!
February 3-4, 2018. Email email@example.com to sign up for a three-hour time slot.
The Historic George Washington Hotel, 103 E. Piccadilly St., Winchester, VA
- a 60-75 minute photo shoot from Julie Napear Photography . As always with my company, you will receive a flash drive of full-resolution images that you have the rights to reproduce.
- a PASSWORD PROTECTED online gallery, if you want. This is TOTALLY OPTIONAL, and I will not post your photos online if you prefer
- professional hair and make-up by the amazing Stephanie Novak Artisty , who I work with often and is so very talented! She can create whatever look you’re going for: beautiful, sexy, classy, trashy, playful, edgy, vintage, fun… whatever!
- wine and snacks
- fresh flowers and rose petals from Flowers by Snellings
- your two favorite photos retouched with whatever you need: blemish removal, a little nip here, a little tuck there… we are all beautiful but that doesn’t mean we can’t take advantage of a little help sometimes! Of course, the advantage of a professional photographer is that we’ll pick the most flattering angles to begin with.
- an opportunity to have your photos taken in GW’s luxury suite, which includes the following (as posted on GW’s website): “The name says it all – these are our largest guest spaces. Each sitting room has hardwood floors, a sleeper sofa, working gas fireplace, and even a cozy dining area. Entering through double doors, the private bedroom boasts plush carpeting and a stately four-poster king bed. In the bathroom you’ll find heated towel racks, his and her vanity, a lavish spa tub, plus a separate walk-in spa shower with both rainfall and body spray showerheads. Truly the finest we have to offer.”
- the chance to order prints, gallery wraps (prints on canvas), or small albums of your photographs at a discounted price. I will have samples available the day of the shoot.
- We’ll also have jewelry you can borrow, but feel free to bring your own as well!
What to bring:
- Your own outfits. In terms of dress, it’s however YOU are most comfortable — robes, lingerie, and/or tasteful nudes — it will only be you, me (Julie Napear), and my female assistant in the room while shooting. You have an unlimited amount of costume changes, but keep in mind time is limited, so I recommend no more than two or three looks (though if you want to bring more we can help make suggestions as to which will work best.) You might want to consider layers. And of course, don’t forget the shoes (my favorite part)!! Consider what you want to show off, and what you prefer to hide. Also note that the GW has a relatively neutral color scheme, with whites, creams, dark wood, and gold, so match your outfits to your skin, not the background.
- props and costume pieces, if you’d like!
- your friends! It’s more fun to do this as a group activity. We’ll do our best to set you up for back-to-back sessions.
The George Washington hotel has graciously agreed to offer a room discount to our clients who want to stay overnight. Let us know if you’re interested in booking.
The cost for the whole package is $509 plus tax! This amount is payable by cash or check. There is a $100 non-refundable deposit required to reserve your session, and the remainder will be due at your session.
Who should participate?
- Single women: feeling sexy? Use that awesome confidence and celebrate yourself!
- Married women: looking for an anniversary gift for your husband? Or maybe this is just for you! These photos are always great to go back to when you’re having a bad day.
- Future brides: what better groom’s gift that an album of your future husband’s favorite woman? Album pages are flush-mount just like the wedding albums that I offer, so we can add any text that you’d like.
- Pregnant women: sometimes you need a pick-me-up to help you feel a little more sexy in your current state. Or if you’re already rockin’ your current bod, why not celebrate it?
- Any woman who just wants to have a fun day with her girls!
That’s it! Just send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested, either in your own session or multiple sessions with your friends, and I can send you a list of available time slots. I have already received a LOT of interest for this, and I anticipate slots will go quickly, so let me know right away… bookings are on a first come, first served basis! Feel free to forward this to any of your friends who you think might also be interested (even if you yourself are not). Every year, we get so much positive feedback about how much fun our women have!
Thank you so much to each and every one of you for helping make 2017 such a successful year for Julie Napear Photography. With your help, I am looking forward to creating new opportunities like this one in 2018!