You've heard it before -- you only have one chance to make a first impression -- so it's extremely important to make that first impression a great one!
Let Julie Napear be your professional headshots photographer! I offer professional headshots for:
- business headshots/corporate headshots
- online dating profile headshots
- headshots for actors: theatrical headshots and commercial headshots
- glamour portraits
How Your Professional Headshots Photography Session Works
- Choose your background. Do you want to shoot your headshots in-studio, outdoors in natural light, or on location at your office or place of business?
- Let me know if you have any other requirements. If you're part of a private corporation or government entity, they may have guidelines to match with their brand. Please be sure to get that information beforehand so I can take the correct images.
- We shoot! Sessions last anywhere from 3 - 20 minutes, depending on how many poses you'd like to try, and if you have more than one outfit. You are welcome to change your outfit and/or accessories twice (up to three outfits). You'll have a chance to view the images in-studio, so you can make sure you're satisfied.
- I'll post a watermarked gallery of your professional headshots online, and you'll choose your favorite images from our session.
- I'll retouch the image and deliver two copies of each image -- one optimized for printing and a second optimized for the web.
In-studio or outdoors (Winchester, VA)
Two or Three People
Four or more people
-Four Retouches Included-
Let's talk photo retouching
Some people are afraid that retouching will make them look fake, but quality retouching does *not* have to look like a snapchat filter! Most adults prefer a small amount of wrinkle reduction, tooth whitening, and softening under the eyes. Other options include slimming of the face and blemish removal. If you have any other requests, just let me know!
Get in Touch
Covid safety is a huge priority for me. I am immunocompromised, so precautions protect me and my loved ones; these same mitigation strategies also protect my clients and their families. You can expect:
- I am fully vaccinated and boosted
- I will be wearing an N95 or equivalent mask if our session is indoors
- I use high-quality air filters (MERV 13) in my studio
- I require all visitors to my studio who are over the age of two to wear a high-quality mask. I can provide one if you need it, and of course we'll take your professionals headshots without it!
- I would prefer if you wear a mask indoors if I come to shoot on location. I can provide them if you need!
- If you are unwilling or unable to mask, I am available outdoors and can bring a studio backdrop.